The Examination committee is an important body of the University which is headed by Vice Chancellor and shall be facilitated by three sections: Examination, Assessment and Record Maintenance . The main function of this Committee is to carry out examinations, publish results and award certificates (provided by the University and Institute) to the students who pass the final examinations. Keeping the record of each and every issue related to the examination and organizing workshops and seminars for the improvement of the examination system are also the responsibilities of this Committee.
Examination and Assessment council structure functions
To conduct Internal Assessment and External Assessment Examination related all work as per University notifications and ordinance.
Role and Responsibility
- The Exam Cell shall distribute the Exam Forms of the University to regular students (the fees for the same are collected as part of the college fees) and collect them back after having them duly filled in. After verification, the Exam Cell shall forward the same to the RCUwithin the stipulated time period.
- The Exam Cell shall put up notice inviting students to have the exam form collected and returned in due time.
- The Examination Committee shall prepare relevant time tables of the university examinations.
- The Examination Committee shall make the Block and Seating Arrangement and display them on the concerned Notice Board/Website and Blocks.
- Though the teaching faculty is entitled to vacation if eligible, it is expected that they are available for examination duty at least for two weeks. Hence they shall give their vacation preference dates to the Exam Committee in the specified format.
- The Exam Committee shall prepare and display an overall Supervision Duty List as well as Daily Supervision Duty List on the Notice board.
- The Exam Committee shall ensure that adequate stationery, like answer sheets, drawing sheets, charts, graph paper, drawing boards, trays, threads, water jugs etc. are made available.
- The Exam Committee shall hold a pre-exam meeting to brief the members of faculty with regard to the examination procedures and the role and responsibilities of invigilators, observer, flying squad and examination superintendent.
- Committee should collect examiners names for assessment and moderation of each subject from respective HODs.
- The Exam cell in consultation with the COE shall contact members of the panel (provided by the HOD) and shall prepare the list of the Examiners depending upon their availability.
- All the results (First Year to Final Year) shall be displayed on the respective student Notice Boards/College Websites.
- Under the guidance of the COE, the Exam Cell shall analyse the exam results and the same shall be verified by the respective members of examination cell. After due verification, copies of the result analysis shall be sent to concerned officers of the university.
- Preparation of smooth conduct of Examinations, preparation of time table schedules, Invigilation duty chart, Seat allotment in the Examination halls etc.
- To ensure that the entire exam related documents reach the university in time.
- To conduct Internal Assessment examination as per academic calendar.
- Distribution of marks lists to the students after the results of various examinations received from the University.
- Any Circular, Guideline, Office Order, Notification received by the RCU are processed in the Examination Cell, reply thereof prepared and after COE’s signature dispatched or circulates to the concerned Departments / Students.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. J.P Mishra,V.C||Chair Person|
|2||Dr. Ashok Kumar,C.O.E||Member Secretary|
|3||Dr. K. K. Mishra,Dean||Member|
|4||Mr. Manish Kumar ( Asst. C.O.E and Asst.Prof. ECE (RCIT) )||Member|
|5||Mr. Arun Kumar,Asst.C.O.E||Member|
|6||Mr. Rakesh Kumar,Asst.C.O.E||Member|